Ultrawarrior is an fitness initiative organized by Rungreen Foundation all across the Country
Rungreen- An Initiative
We are young dynamic team who are passionate about fitness initiatives making it adventurous for those who would accept it, with eco-friendly events to offer.
The main concept behind the Ultra warrior is to create awareness about health and fitness within the society and through this initiative our motive is to make community more aware toward the nature by organizing plantation drive and making society a better place for us and our future generation.
As the saying goes:” Life begins at the end of the comfort zone.”
Ultrawarrior offer remarkable route courses that will throw challenge even to the most experienced runners of his/her time. Be ready to push the mettle inside you. We have the marathons conducted at different geographies in India.
We here at Ultrawarrior believe in tapping an individual’s maximum potential and having tapped on many nascent territories in terms of sports, we are very enthusiastic in bringing our ethos and healthy living paradigms to people Whilst running in the natural environment can be great for the mind and soul, it is also potentially good for the body!
Our Mission and Vision
- When we think about doing something to save the environment, we think of the depleting natural resources, we think of environmental pollution, deforestation, endangered plant and animal species and we wonder how to contribute to saving nature. We think of these as very big problems and solving them, we think, is beyond our capacity. Big problems – yes, they are. But thinking it’s impossible to solve them is where we go wrong. We hardly bother to do anything in that regard. There are so many simple ways to save the environment. We just don’t pay attention to them. We just don’t think we can do anything or that we should
- As industrialisation and globalisation are its peak, the time is incremental to think of Mother Nature and give back to maintain balance
- Our objective is to plant as many trees as possible through engaging and fun filled events
- This is a way of creating a symbiotic environment for flora, fauna and mankind alike
- Running is the best way to stay healthy and planting saplings might be the best way of keeping our environment healthy
- If both these activities are brought in sync, it may just change what future holds for us, steering in the right direction
- Recycle and reuse – whatever and whenever you can. This is the best measure to save the environment. A simple way to do this is to reduce the use of rubber and plastic. Instead we use paper bags and Paper Cup.
Rungreen- Our Past Events
In the field of fitness we are the well Known name we have organised various events.
Our Past Events
Ultrawarrior Rishikesh Edition Feb 2019(Total Number of Participant: 90)
Ultrawarrior Nainital Edition May 2019(Total Number of Participant: 115)
Ultrawarrior Chail Edition Aug 2019(Total Number of Participant: 110)
Ultrawarrior Lansdown Edition Sep 2019(Total Number of Participant: 125)Lucknow Run 2nd Edition Virtual Run Nov 2020(Total Number of Participant: 3500 All across india)
Ultrawarrior Nainital 2nd Edition Nov 2020(Total Number of Participant: 165)
Circuit Lucknow Run Jan 2021(Total Number of Participant: 150)
Lucknow Ride 100 KM, 50 KM 4th Apr 2021(Total Numbers of Participants: 200)
Lucknow Run 3rd Edition 31st Oct 2021(Total Numbers of Participants: 1000+)
Ultrawarrior Nainital 3rd Edition 19th Sep 2021(Total Numbers of Participants: 100+)
Ultrawarrior Kathgodam Hill Ultra 26th Dec 2021(Total Numbers of Participants: 70+)
Ultrawarrior Nainital 4th Edition 22nd May 2022(Total Numbers of Participants: 150+)
And other Corporate Event(Employee Health and Fitness activities)
Reliance, Deloitte USA, Kronos Technologies, Apollo Tires, Indian Oil, HCL Technologies, Indian Army, Reserve bank of India, Dabur, DLF, Hero Moto Corp, Indus Tower, HDFC Bank and many more